- Drill Down Description: EMC Probe Amplifier
- Model: 150A
- Web Meta Description: The 150A EMC probe amplifier is a low-noise, wide-bandwidth amplifier designed for use with the Beehive Electronics 100 Series EMC probes. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Frequency response 100 kHz to 6.0 GHz, +/- 1.5 dB
- 32 dB gain
- High gain and low noise improves measurement sensitivity and speed.
- Wide bandwidth allows it to be used with all Beehive 100 Series probes.
- RF input and output protected against ESD and DC power.
- AC power supply included.
- Standard 50 ohm inputs and outputs allow it to be used in any application requiring a low noise amplifier.
The 150A EMC probe amplifier is a low-noise, wide-bandwidth amplifier designed for use with the Beehive Electronics 100 Series EMC probes.
The 150A is typically placed between the EMC probe and the spectrum analyzer. Its high gain and low noise improve the system sensitivity dramatically. This higher sensitivity allows the user to widen the spectrum analyzer resolution bandwidth, resulting in faster sweeps and measurements. Depending on the model of spectrum analyzer used, sensitivity can be improved by 20 to 30 dB.