Keysight N9910X-701 Rugged phase-stable cable Type-N(m) to Type-N(m) 18 GHz 3.28 ft.
20561.1 MFG #: N9910X-701
$742.00 / EA
- Drill Down Description: Rugged phase-stable cable, Type-N(m) to Type-N(m) 18 GHz, 3.28 ft.
- Model: N9910X-701
- Web Meta Description: N9910X RF and Microwave handheld accessories complement Keysight's installation and maintenance test tools.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- Type-N(m) to Type-N(m), 50 ohm nominal impedance
- 3.28 ft. or 1 meter
- Max frequency: 18 GHz
- Typical VSWR: 1.19
- Typical insertion loss: 1.13 dB
- Typical phase stability: ± 2.0 degrees
- Typical amplitude stability: < ± 0.05 dB
- Nominal velocity of propagation: 85%, Nominal dielectric constant: 1.4
The N9910X-701 is a rugged phase-stable cable, with Type-N(m) connectors on both ends. It is 3.28 ft. (1 m) in length.The color is purple and black.