Keysight BV9101B Education Bundle
Keysight BenchVue in Education
You can turn your students into the “best hires” by giving them access to the #1 test equipment in the world.
If you’re an educator developing a more appealing curriculum, an administrator striving to advance collaboration, or a student learning concepts, and tracking data; Keysight BenchVue offers you tools and support that enable you to excel.
BenchVue Software as an educational tool
BenchVue software is a powerful tool for instructional laboratories, as well as for instructors. With support for hundreds of Keysight instruments typically found in electrical engineering labs and the ability to set up remote labs that are accessible over the Internet, BenchVue enables easy control, data capture, logging, monitoring, and report generation — all without requiring any programming.
Teaching Measurements Simplified
Keysight’s BenchVue PC software enables students in a teaching lab to connect, log, view and export measurement data and screen shots across multiple instruments with a few clicks, allowing the use of one software tool to interact with their instrumentation and unlocks extended applications beyond the no-cost BenchVue version available to students.
BenchVue Education Bundle benefits:
- Exclusive access to powerful SA, NA, SG apps
- Remote teaching/learning capabilities
- Special education pricing (Flexible licensing price ranges from <$700 to ~$2200)
- 50 networked lab seats / Unlimited Student seats
- Students Can:
- Use real, industry-standard bench equipment to make measurements
- Get faster insight from lab data to real results using export tools
- Understand how changing conditions affect circuit design
- The bundle includes:
- BenchVue software (contains base test and measurement apps)
- A 1-year BV9101B license
The Education Bundle is a license for one year of Pro/licensed functionality; after one year, apps revert back to base functionality.
Related Keysight Links