Keysight InfiniiVision 2000 X, 3000 X, and 3000T X-Series Oscilloscopes
Breakthrough technology delivers more scope for the same budget
Keysight Technologies expanded its mixed-signal and digital-storage oscilloscope portfolio with 26 models that comprise its next-generation InfiniiVision 2000, 3000T and 3000 X-Series. The scopes incorporate breakthrough technology that allows advanced capabilities to be included in affordable instruments.
The Keysight InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series offers bandwidths from 70 MHz to 200 MHz and boasts the fastest waveform update rate in its class for superior viewing of signal detail and capture of infrequent events. First-in-class optional 8-channel mixed-signal oscilloscope (MSO) capability, and the industry’s only optional integrated function generator, offer more capabilities to engineers and educators with highly constrained equipment budgets.
In addition to Capacitive Touch Screen technology, the Keysight InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes delivers six-instruments-in-one integration, including oscilloscope functionality, digital channels (MSO), protocol analysis capability, a digital voltmeter, a WaveGen function/arbitrary waveform generator, and an 8-digit hardware counter/totalizer. Finally, the 3000T X-Series delivers correlated frequency and time domain measurements using the gated FFT function for the first time in this class, to address emerging measurement challenges.
The Keysight InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series scopes step up performance while aggressively holding prices in line, offering bandwidths from 100 MHz to 500 MHz and industry-leading waveform update rates of 1,000,000 waveforms per second. Options include a 16-channel MSO, an integrated function generator, and hardware-accelerated serial protocol decode.
The heart of the InfiniiVision X-Series scopes is an Keysight-designed custom 90-nm CMOS ASIC with 6M gates and embedded memory. This MegaZoom IVsingle-chip architecture enables the industry’s fastest waveform update rates and responsive deep memory along with integrated logic analyzer, function generator, and protocol analyzer functionality so engineers and educators have highly advanced scope performance at economical prices.
Keysight InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes offer compelling benefits for engineers and technicians to:
- See more of the signal more of the time: InfiniiVision X-Series models provide the fastest update rates in their class — up to 1,000,000 waveforms per second — with MegaZoom IV technology that also minimizes blind time and maintains responsiveness with deep memory enabled. All InfiniiVision X-Series models are equipped with an 8.5-inch WVGA display, which offers twice the viewing area of other popular scopes. Yet they weigh only 8.5 pounds and conserve bench space with a small footprint, about 15 inches wide and less than 6 inches deep.
- Do more with the power of four instruments in one: In addition to best-in-class oscilloscope performance, InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes offer optional integrated MSO capability for time-aligned digital and analog signal viewing, an optional integrated WaveGen function generator, and optional hardware-accelerated serial protocol analysis (on the 3000 X-Series models only).
- Get more investment protection with upgrade options: The InfiniiVision X-Series is the only fully upgradable (including bandwidth) scope in its class so engineers and technicians can purchase what they need today and add capability as their performance needs evolve. Optional measurement software packages add functionality, either at time of purchase or as needs arise:
- Segmented memory for analysis of laser pulses, radar bursts and serial packets;
- Hardware-accelerated mask testing to quickly perform pass/fail analysis using known good waveforms; and
- Hardware-accelerated serial decode and trigger for I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, I2S, RS-232 and other UARTs.
Overview of the Keysight InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes
Keysight continues to address more customer needs than any other oscilloscope vendor, while staying within limited budgets. Keysight has introduced five new powerful measurement application options, and has added arbitrary waveform capability to the existing WaveGen option all to the InfiniiVision 3000 X and 3000T X-Series, supported by version 2.0 system software. View Video Demo.
InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series
InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series
InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series
|Analog channels||2 and 4 analog channels|
|Bandwidth (upgradable)||70, 100, 200 MHz||100, 200, 350, 500 MHz, 1GHz||100, 200, 350, 500 MHz, 1GHz|
|Sample rate||1 GSa/s per channel
2 GSa/s half-channel interleaved mode
|2 GSa/s per channel
4 GSa/s half-channel interleaved mode
|5 GSa/s all channels, 2.5 GSa/s half channels|
|Memory depth||100 kpts standard, 1 Mpt optional
|2 Mpts standard, 4 Mpts optional
|Standard 4 Mpts, Standard segmented memory|
|Waveform update rate||50,000 waveforms per second||1,000,000 waveforms per second|
|Digital timing channels||8 on MSO models or with
|16 on MSO models or with
|16 on MSO models or with
|3-1/2 Digit DVM||Yes (Option DSOXDVM)||Yes (Option DSOXDVM)||Yes (Option DSOXT3DVMCTR)|
|WaveGen built-in 20 MHz function generator||Yes (Option DSOX2WAVEGEN)||Yes, with Arb (Option DSOX3WAVEGEN)|
|Search and navigate||No||Yes|
|Serial protocol analysis||No||Yes (multiple options)|
|Segmented memory||Yes (Option DSOX2SGM)||Yes (Option DSOX3SGM)||Yes (Standard)|
|Mask limit testing||Yes (Option DSOX2MASK)||Yes (Option DSOX3MASK)|
|Education training kit||Yes (Option DSOXEDK)||Yes (Option DSOXEDK)|
|Advanced math measurement||No||Yes (Option DSOX3ADVMATH)||Yes (Standard)|
|Video triggering and analysis||No||Yes (Option DSOX3VID)|
|I2C/SPI trigger and decode||Yes (Option DSOX2EMBD)||Yes (Option DSOX3EMBD)|
|I2C trigger and decode||No||Yes (Option DSOX3AUDIO)|
|RS232/UART trigger and decode||Yes (Option DSOX2COMP)||Yes (Option DSOX3COMP)|
|CAN/LIN trigger and decode||Yes (Option DSOX2AUTO)||Yes (Option DSOX3AUTO)||Yes (Option DSOXT3AUTO)|
|MSO Upgrade||Yes (Option DSOX2MSO)||Yes (Option DSOX3MSO)||Yes (Option DSOXT3MSO)|
|FlexRay triggering and analysis||No||Yes (Option DSOX3FLEX)|
|A/D serial triggering and analysis (MIL-STD 1553/ARINC 429)||No||Yes (Option DSOX3AERO)|
|Power measurements||No||Yes (Option DSOX3PWR)|
|HDTV video triggering||No||Yes (Option DSOX3VID)|
|ALL Measurement Apps Bundled||Yes (Option DSOX2APPBNDL)||Yes (Option DSOX3APPBNDL)||Yes (Option DSOXT3APPBNDL)|