X-Series USB/LAN Wide Dynamic Range Power Sensors
Super-fast measurement speed, broadband coverage for any modulated signal format
Keysight U2040/50/60 and L2050/60 X-Series wide dynamic range power sensors offer accurate and repeatable power measurement for any modulated signal. This series comprised of USB and LAN based models, covering frequencies from 10 MHz up to 53 GHz and power dynamic range of up to -70 to +26 dBm.
Additionally, the U2049XA with option TVA and L2065XT are the world’s first LAN-based power sensor designed to used within a thermal vacuum chamber, are suitable for distances up to 100 meters and comes with best-in-class long term drift performance.
- World’s widest dynamic range (-70 up to +26 dBm) for small signal measurements in wireless chipset and payload testing
- Super-fast measurement speed (50,000 readings/sec) enables higher manufacturing throughput
- Real-time measurement with zero dead time to ensure every single continuous pulse is measured
- Average mode time selectivity feature allows the sensor to measure average and time selectivity average power measurements across the full 96 dB range
- Internal zero and automatic calibration saves time and reduces measurement uncertainty
- Variable sampling rate up to 1M sample/sec and deep memory up 1Mbytes
- Included BenchVue BV0007B PC software makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
|USB Model||LAN Model||Type*||Frequency||Power Range||Connector|
|U2041XA||L2051XA||Average||10 MHz to 6 GHz||-70 to +26 dBm||N-type (m)|
|U2042XA||L2061XA||Peak & Average|
|U2043XA||L2052XA||Average||10 MHz to 18 GHz||-70 to +26 dBm||N-type (m)|
|U2044XA||L2062XA||Peak & Average|
|U2053XA||L2053XA||Average||10 MHz to 33 GHz||-70 to +26 dBm||3.5 mm (m)|
|U2063XA||L2063XA||Peak & Average|
|U2049XA||Peak & Average||10 MHz to 33 GHz||-70 to +20 dBm||3.5 mm (m)|
|U2049XA/TVA||Peak & Average
|10 MHz to 33 GHz||-70 to +20 dBm||3.5 mm (m)|
|U2054XA||L2054XA||Average||10 MHz to 40 GHz||-70 to +20 dBm||2.92 mm (m)|
|U2064XA||L2064XA||Peak & Average||10 MHz to 50 GHz||-70 to +20 dBm||2.92 mm (m)|
|U2055XA||L2055XA||Average||10 MHz to 50 GHz||-70 to +20 dBm||2.4 mm (m)|
|U2055XA/053||L2055XA/053||Average||10 MHz to 53 GHz||-70 to +20 dBm to 50 GHz,
to 0 dBm > 50 GHz
|2.4 mm (m)|
|U2065XA||L2065XA||Peak & Average||10 MHz to 50 GHz||-70 to +20 dBm||2.4 mm (m)|
|U2065XA/053||L2065XA/053||Peak & Average||10 MHz to 53 GHz||-70 to +20 dBm to 50 GHz,
to 0 dBm > 50 GHz
|2.4 mm (m)|
|L2065XT||Peak & Average
|10 MHz to 50 GHz||-70 to +20 dBm||2.4 mm (m)|
* Supported Measurements:
- Average Models and U2049XA: Average, time-selectivity in average mode
- Peak & Average Models (exept U2049XA): Peak, average, peak-to-average, time-gated and free run mode, pulse parameters analysis, pulse profiling
- U2049XA/TVA and L2065XT: LAN TVAC compliance power sensor designed to used within a thermal vacuum chamber. These sensors have been meticulously designed by selecting components with minimum outgassing properties. Each of these sensors are also subject to temperature cycling in a vacuum chamber to stabilize the materials and to remove outgassing particles.
|Complete this form for a quote|
Keysight X-Series USB/LAN Power Sensors Fact Sheet
Key features, specifications and ordering information for the LAN & USB X-Series wide dynamic range power sensors.
Keysight X-Series USB/LAN Power Sensors Data Sheet
Details the key features, specifications and ordering information for the LAN & USB X-Series wide dynamic range power sensors.
Top 5 Reasons Why X-Series Power Sensors Are Ideal For Wireless Chipset Manufacturing Tests
This application brief details the top five reasons why the X-Series wide dynamic range power sensors are the ideal solution for wireless chipset manufacturing tests
Keysight Power Meters and Sensors Brochure
This brochure covers features, applications, specifications and selection guide for Keysight's power measurement solutions.
Keysight Power Meter and Power Sensor Selection Guide
The guide introduces each model or Series in brief, followed by applications that benefit from these instruments. It also includes comprehensive selection charts and a compatibility table to help you pick out the right power meter and sensor.