- Light, slim profile fits comfortably in any work and street-wear pocket
- Brilliant 3" intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing
- MSX® FLIR's proprietary multi-spectral-imaging feature gives you stunning image clarity
- Built-in LED spotlight you can use as a flashlight and for photo illumination
- Wide angle lens is optimized for building applications
- Fully radiometric images lets you measure any point on the image in post analysis on scenes between -10 to 150°C
- Streaming video via FLIR Tools, a feature not usually available on low-cost systems
- Includes FLIR Tools professional reporting software for Mac or PC
- FLIR's unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten
- This product includes Traceable Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties with full Data and Uncertainties
This compact thermal imager features FLIR's MSX Technology and a powerful pocket sized thermal core. This product includes a Traceable Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties.
The FLIR C2 is the world's first full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed for building industry experts and contractors. Keep it on you so you're ready anytime to find hidden heat patterns that signal energy waste, structural defects, plumbing issues and more. The C2's must-have features include MSX® real time image enhancement, high sensitivity, a wide field of view, and fully radiometric imagery to clearly show where problems are and verify the completion of repairs.