- Color: Black
- Description Price Table: Black Heat Shrink Tubing Kit
- Drill Down Description: Black Heat Shrink Tubing Kit 6inch Long
- Included With Set: Sizes 3/16inch 20-18AWG, 1/4inch 16-12AWG, 3/8inch 12-6AWG, 1/2inch 6-1AWG, 3/4inch 4-3/0AWG, and 1inch 4/0 to 500 MCM.
- Model: FP-301
- S3 Page Number Text: 259, 284, 285
- S3 Product Index: 402-894
Thin Wall Tubing FP-301 is a heat shrinkable flexible polyolefin tubing that offers an outstanding balance of electrical, physical and chemical properties for a wide variety of industrial and military applications. Rated for 275°F(135°C) continuous operation. FP-301 tubing is typically used as a shrink-fit electrical insulation over cable splices and terminations. It is also used for lightweight wire harness covering, wire marking, wire bundling, component packaging and fire resistant covering. Tubing is split resistant, mechanically tough, easily marked and resists cold flow.