- Condition: Rental
- Drill Down Description: Digital Thermometer
- Model: 52 II
- Product Code: Rental
- Quote Required: Yes
- Web Meta Description: Fluke 52 Series II - Fast delivery, great prices, authorized distributor. Order online, get free shipping.
FLUKE 52 II
- Dual Input
- Relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG provides a time reference for major events
- Electronic Offset function allows compensation of thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- Measures J, K, T, and E-types of thermocouples
- Readout in ºC, ºF, or Kelvin (K)
- Splash and dust resistant case protected by impact absorbing holster
- User-friendly front panel is easy to set up and operate
- Sleep mode increases battery life; typical 1000-hour battery life
- Battery door allows easy battery replacement without breaking the calibration seal
- Optional ToolPak accessory allows the thermometer to hang from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation
- Includes Impact-absorbing holster and Two 80PK-1 bead probe thermocouples
- 3-Year warranty
Fluke 52 Series II Thermometer: Laboratory Accuracy Wherever You Go
The Fluke 52 II contact thermometer offers fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C) in a rugged, handheld test tool.
Years of customer feedback have resulted in many product enhancements. A fast response time allows you to see trends and get your measurement quickly. The exceptionally large dual display can be read from across the room, while the bright backlight allows clear viewing under dim lighting conditions. The shock-absorbing holster enhances the ruggedness of the thermometer such that it can withstand a 1-meter (3-foot) drop without breaking.
Your Choice of 10 Different Temperature Probes
Choose from 10 available probes for measuring air, surfaces, liquids, pipes and more.
See Available Temperature Probes >>
|51||Single||J, K, T, E|
|52||Dual||J, K, T, E|
|53||Single||J, K, T, E, R, S, N|
|54||Dual||J, K, T, E, R, S, N|
|Models 53 and 54 have logging and PC interface capabilities.|
Note: Fluke does not include a calibration certificate with this meter.