Keysight 346B/002 Noise Source 10 MHz to 18 GHz Type-N (female)
- Condition: Rental
- Drill Down Description: Noise Source, 10 MHz to 18 GHz, Type-N (female)
- Model: 346B/002
- Product Code: Rental
- Quote Required: Yes
- Web Meta Description: Keysight 346B noise source is the ideal companion to Keysight's noise figure solutions.
- S3 Part Number: 13919.13
346B/002 includes Type-N (female) connector
- Frequency range: 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- VSWR: < 1.3:1
- Nominal ENR 15 dB
- Connectors: BNC (f) input bias / 3.5 mm (m)
- Low SWR for reducing noise figure measurement uncertainty
- Individually calibrated ENR values at specific frequencies
Keysight 346B noise source is the ideal companion to Keysight's noise figure solutions. Since it is broadband (10 MHz to 18 GHz), it eliminates the necessity for several sources at different frequency bands. The low SWR of the noise source reduces a major source of measurement uncertainty; reflections of test signals. The 346B's high ENR, low SWR, and variety of connectors make it a general-purpose noise source. Add special option H01 for high ENR (21 dB typical) to measure high noise figure devices, or option H42 for measuring Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS) low noise block converters.