- PCI IEEE-488 interface for PCs
- Built-in buffering for speed
- SICL/VISA IO Libraries support
- Dual processor support on the latest Windows operating system
- Standard and low-profile brackets allow flexible connection
- 3-year warranty
82351C is a direct replacement for the 82351B. The 82351C PCIe-GPIB interface cards offer the fast data transfer rate associated with PCIe to support high-bandwidth PC applications, ensuring that data is consistently retained without being overwritten during the transfer to memory. PCIe is the next generation of PCI and offers unsurpassed speed and performance, making PCIe cards an ideal choice for many computer platforms and automation applications. It is full backward compatible with PCI-configured software or coding, removing the need to reconfigure any code. The 82351C is highly flexible with plug-and-play configuration and low profile PC with a bracket change. The GPIB interface card plugs into a PCI slot in your PC.