- Drill Down Description: Analog Oscilloscope
- Model: GOS-6103
- Web Meta Description: If you are searching for a Instek GOS-6103 Analog Oscilloscope, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- Product Code: Instek
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- 100 MHz, Dual Channel, Delayed Sweep
- Cursor Readout with 7 Measurements
- Panel Setup Lock of Digital-Control Functions
- 10 Sets Memory for Front Panel Settings
- Time Base Auto-Range
- Buzzer Alarm
- LED Indicators
- TV Synchronization
- Trigger Signal Output
- Z-axis Modulation Input
- SMD Technology, High Stability and Reliability
- 2 Year Warranty
The GOS-6103 is a 100 MHz, two-channel, dual-sweep, and portable oscilloscope for general purpose use. A microprocessor-based operating system controls most of the functions of the instrument, including cursor readout and digitized panel setting.
On-screen alphanumeric readout and cursor function for voltage, time, frequency and phase measurement provide extraordinary operational convenience. The advance Time Base Auto-rang function conveniently acquires waveforms at the push of button (GOS-6103). Ten different user defined instrument settings (GOS-6103) can be saved and recalled without restriction.
The vertical deflection system has two input channels. Each channel has 11 basic deflection factors from 2mV to 5V per division. The horizontal deflection system provides single, dual or delayed sweeps from 0.5s to 50ns per division (delayed sweep, 50ms to 50ns per division). The trigger system provides stable triggering over the full bandwidth of the vertical deflection system.