- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: 62 MAX+ Handheld Infrared Laser Thermometer
- Model: 62 MAX+
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Fluke's best handheld infrared laser thermometer, the 62 Max+, is available and in-stock now.
- Accuracy: ±1.0°C or ±1.0% of reading, whichever is greater -10°C to 0°C: ±2.0 -30°C to -10°C: ±3.0
- Temperature: -30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F)
- Extremely accurate infrared thermometer for measuring temperatures from -30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F) accurate to +1.0°C or +1.0% of reading (whichever is greater)
- Offers precise dual-lasers for superior targeting and more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Provides up to a 12:1 Distance to spot ratio
- Features IP54 rating against dust and moisture
The Fluke 62 MAX+ infrared thermometer delivers the features and accuracy you need to non-contact temperature measurements on a wide range of equipment. Just point, shoot, and read the temperature of transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents. Its small size and versatile features make it extremely easy to use. Plus, it’s rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop, which is good news if you work from a ladder. The accurate infrared technology and dual lasers provide a 12:1 distance to spot ratio, making it easier to accurately measure temperatures in hard to reach areas. With its IP54 rating for dust and water resistance you can rely the Fluke 62 MAX+ to provide extremely accurate temperature measurements, rain or shine, in even the dirtiest and dustiest industrial sites.
Works every place you need to go
The 62 MAX+ is rugged enough to take a three-meter drop – good news if you work from a ladder. Dual lasers help you target your measurement; the 12:1 distance to spot ratio helps get the reading you want. With its IP54 rating for dust and water resistance you can rely the Fluke 62 MAX+ to provide extremely accurate temperature measurements, rain or shine, even in dirty and dusty industrial sites.
Powered by a single, standard AA battery.
What's in the box:
- Dual laser infrared thermometer
- 12:1 spot
- Three-year warranty
Fluke 62 Max+ Datasheet