- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: HVACPRO IR Thermometer
- Model: 561
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: If you are searching for a Fluke Fluke 561 HVACPRO IR Thermometer, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- S3 Part Number: 16018.8
- Use the infrared (IR) thermometer to measure hot, moving, electrically energized and hard-to-reach objects instantly.
- Check motors, insulation, breakers, radiant heating, pipes, corroded connections and wires plus scan ducts in the ceiling from the floor without a ladder.
- Handy Velcro pipe probe included for superheat and sub-cooling contact measurements
- Or plug in your own industry-standard K-type thermocouple probes and get the most out of your tool investments.
Multipurpose Thermometer for Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Inspections
Lighten up your toolbox with the one tool that combines the temperature measurement functions that professionals need most for inspecting heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems. The Fluke 561 HVACPro provides both non-contact and contact temperature measurements, replacing several other test tools. It is fast, efficient and easy to use, saving you valuable time and effort.
Includes: K-type thermocouple Velcro pipe probe, Durable hard case, 2 AA batteries, User's manual, 2-year warranty.
Note: Fluke does not include a calibration certificate with these meters.