- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: RF Signal Generator
- Frequency: 3 GHz
- Keywords: N9310A RF, Signal, Generator, 3, ghz, modulation, modulated, iq, signals, analog
- Model: N9310A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Keysight N9310A RF Signal Generator. Fast delivery from stock, authorized Keysight distributor
- S3 Part Number: 16255.14
- 9 kHz to 3 GHz, with 0.1 Hz resolution
- 6.5" TFT color screen
- SSB: <-95 dBc/Hz
- Accurate CW, analog modulated (AM, FM, Phase) and pulse modulated signals
- Wide bandwidth (40 MHz) IQ modulator enables digital modulated signals such as GSM, cdma, OFDM from your own custom IQ signals (optional)
- -127dBm to +13 dBm (settable to +20 dBm)
- Intuitive GUI offering 11 languages
- Easy PC programming with SCPI command or with Virtual Panel software
- USB connectivity and flash memory support
- Three-year warranty
Keysight N9310A RF Signal Generator is ideal for manufacturing test of modern consumer products like cordless phones, digital radios, GPS modules, RFIDs and wireless LAN devices. It is the first in this new entry-level of RF basic instruments. It comes with all the capability and reliability you need — at a price you always wanted.
With its built-in analog modulation capabilities, the N9310A can generate modulated AM, FM, Phase and Pulse Modulated signal easily. With the optional analog IQ input capability, it can generate complex IQ modulated signals such as GSM, cdma and OFDM signals from custom IQ inputs.
The Keysight N9310A is easy to operate from the front panel or from a PC connected to the USB port. Virtual panel software utilities replicate all controls and setup parameters. Additionally, this software provides data analysis productivity tools for data logging and archiving of important test results, including graphics.