- Backlit dual display of humidity and temperature
- Measures dew point and wet bulb temperatures
- 99 record storage capacity
- Ergonomic design with belt clip and protective holster
- Quick-response capacitance sensor
- Compact and lightweight (188 g/6.6 oz)
- Temperature range from -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Relative humidity from 5% to 95%
- Min/Max/Avg Data hold
- Low battery indicator
Temperature and humidity are two important factors in maintaining optimal comfort levels and good indoor air quality. Quickly and conveniently take accurate humidity and temperature readings with the Fluke 971.The Fluke 971 is invaluable for facility maintenance and utility technicians, HVAC-service contractors, and specialists who assess indoor air quality (IAQ). Lightweight and easy to hold, the Fluke 971 is the perfect tool for monitoring problem areas. With a rugged holster and protected sensor, the Fluke 971 is built to perform and made to last.
Includes: Operation manual and 4 AAA alkaline batteries.