- Condition: New
- Display Digits: 50,000 Count
- Drill Down Description: True RMS Logging Multimeter
- Model: 289
- Quote Required: No
- True RMS: Yes
- Web Meta Description: If you are searching for a Fluke FLUKE 289 True RMS Logging Multimeter, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- Fluke Connect-enabled with IR3000 FC Connector
- Now compatible with Fluke Connect mobile app and all Fluke FC enabled test tools with optional ir3000 FC infrared connector
- Let your team see what you see with ShareLive™ video call (requires Fluke Connect mobile app and ir3000 FC wireless connector)
- TrendCapture graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred
- Large 50,000 count 320x240 (1/4 VGA) dot matrix display
- 0.025% Basic DC accuracy
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads
- Measure up to 10 A continuously (20 A for 30 seconds)
- Multiple readings per display provide more information at a glance
- "i"-info button for convenient on-board help
- PC interface for easy data transfer
- Lo Pass filter for motor drive measurements
- LoZ – Low impedance function to prevent false "ghost voltage" readings
- Low ohm measurements (50 ? range) for motor winding applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
Find Little Problems Before They Become Big Ones.
Now compatible with Fluke Connect™ Mobile App
The 289 is the next generation high performance industrial logging multimeter designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment. With the ability to log data and review it graphically on-screen, you can solve problems faster and help minimize downtime. Let the new 289 be your watchdog for systems or processes while you are off doing other jobs. Now communicate wirelessly with your iOS and Android smart devices with the Fluke Connect mobile app and ir3000 FC wireless connector (sold separately).
The industrial meter for demanding users.
New diagnostic functionality for maximizing productivity in the plant. The new 289 is the next generation high performance industrial logging multimeter designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment. With the ability to log data and review it graphically on-screen, you can solve problems faster and help minimize downtime. Let the new 289 be your watchdog for systems or processes while you are off solving other problems.
Maximize productivity with the combined Fluke 289 and FlukeView forms combo kit - Fluke 289/FVF. With built-in data logger and TrendCapture capability, the 289 helps you track down elusive, intermittent problems, monitoring equipment with any of its functions while you do other jobs. Overlay your logged data from six meters or six time periods to find cause and effect relationships or for condition monitoring applications in FVF software. Turn your data into meaningful graphs and tables for a professional report. The 289/FVF combo kit gives you a practical & affordable approach to predictive maintenance.
Fluke 289/FVF Kit includes:• Fluke 289 True-rms Industrial Logging Multimeter
• FVF-SC2 FlukeView Forms Software and cable
• TL71 Silicon Test Lead Set
• Alligator Clips
• 80BK-A Integrated DMM Temperature Probe
• TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for hands-free operation
• C280 Soft Case for meter protection and accessory storage
Note: Fluke does not include a calibration certificate with these meters.