- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Function Generator
- Keywords: Function Generator
- Model: 33210A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Shop here for the Keysight 33210A Function Generator. With unmatched product selections, TestEquity offers everything you need to get the job done.
- 10 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, noise, and DC waveforms
- Pulse generation with variable edge
- Option 001 provides multiple-unit link for synchronous channels (33210U/001)
- Option 002 provides 14-bit, 50 MSa/s, 8-Kpoints arbitrary waveform generation (33210U/002)
- AM, FM, and PWM modulation types
- Linear & logarithmic sweeps and burst operation modes
- Graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- USB, GPIB and LAN (LXI class C) interfaces included
Keysight 33210A Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator brings uncompromising performance to an entry-level function generator. Get all the basic functions and waveforms with the most stable, lowest distortion function generator in its class. Waveforms are generated using direct digital synthesis (DDS) technology which creates stable, accurate low distortion sine waves as well as square waves with fast rise and fall times up to 10 MHz and linear ramp waves up to 100 kHz. For user defined waveforms, option 002 provides 14-bit, 50 MSa/s 8K point Arbitrary Waveform Generation.
The 33210A can generate variable-edge-time pulses up to 5 MHz. With variable period, pulse width, and amplitude the 33210A is ideally suited to a wide variety of applications requiring a flexible pulse signal.
The Keysight BenchVue Software allows you to easily create, edit, and download complex waveforms using the waveform editor. Or you can capture a waveform using BenchVue Software for Oscilloscopes and send it to the 33210A for output.
Front-panel operation of the 33210A is straight-forward and user friendly. You can access all major functions with a single key or two. The knob or numeric keypad can be used to adjust frequency, amplitude, offset, and other parameters. You can even enter voltage values directly in Vpp, Vrms, dBm, or as high and low levels. Timing parameters can be entered in Hertz (Hz) or seconds.
Internal AM, FM, and PWM modulation make it easy to modulate waveforms without the need for a separate modulation source. Linear and logarithmic sweeps are also built in, with sweep rates selectable from 1 ms to 500 s. Burst mode operation allows for a user-selected number of cycles per trigger. GPIB, LAN, and USB interfaces are all standard, plus you get full programmability using SCPI commands.
External frequency reference (Option 001, 33210U/001)
The 33210A external frequency reference lets you synchronize to an external 10 MHz clock, to another 33210A, or to a Keysight 33220A or Keysight 33250A. Phase adjustments can be made from the front panel or via a computer interface, allowing precise phase calibration and adjustment.
Arbitrary Waveform Generator (Option 002, 33210U/002)
The optional 8K point arbitrary waveform generator (option 002) can be used in the 33210A to generate complex custom waveforms. With 14-bit resolution, and a sampling rate of 50 MSa/s, the 33210A gives you the flexibility to create the waveforms you need. It also lets you store up to four waveforms in nonvolatile memory. Built-in ARB library includes Exponential rise, Exponential fall, Negative ramp, Sin(x)/x, and Cardiac waveforms.