- Condition: New
- Display Digits: 50,000 Count
- Drill Down Description: Handheld Calibrator/Meter
- Model: U1401B
- Quote Required: No
- True RMS: Yes
- Web Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the Keysight U1401B Handheld Calibrator/Meter. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- S3 Part Number: 17742.1
- Dual display with bright LCD backlight
- Simultaneous signal source and measure for all-in-one-tool convenience
- Source bipolar voltage and current, square-wave signal, with auto SCAN and RAMP output modes
- Measure DC, AC, AC+DC, Resistance, temperature, frequency, pulse width, duty cycle; check diode and continuity
- 4-20 mA and 0-20 mA percentage scale readout
- 50,000 count true-RMS DMM
- Built-in battery charging capability
- Datalogging to PC with optional IR-to-USB cable
- 3-year warranty for greater assurance of quality and reliability
The U1401B Handheld Multi-function Calibrator/Meter from Keysight Technologies sets new levels of versatility and convenience in process control calibration with its ability to simultaneously source and measure. Such versatility, complete with high performance DMM capability, in an attractive price-value point, sets the U1401B strides ahead of other instruments in its class.
Keysight's U1401B Handheld Multi-function Calibrator/Meter incorporates complete DMM performance into a process calibration tool, with the unique ability to both source and measure simultaneously. Capable of generating constant voltage and current, it also functions as a pulse signal generator, well-suited for calibration of process control devices such as flow meters. Simultaneously, the U1401B allows users to conveniently utilize its DMM functions as well, such as to measure output mA readings from devices such as transmitters and isolators. As such, calibration needs that require both sourcing and measuring at the same time are conveniently met - all at an attractive price point. Its standalone DMM features are just as versatile to be used on the electronics bench. Capable of measuring both AC and DC signals, it readily tackles everyday DMM tasks such as measuring resistance, frequency, temperature and diode checking.