- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: 200 MHz 10:1 Differential Probe
- Model: N2792A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Keysight N2792A differential probe provides superior high-speed differential signal measurements required for today’s high-speed power measurements, vehicle bus measurements and high-speed digital sys
- 200 MHz Bandwidth
- Wide dynamic range for various applications : ±20V differential, ±60V common mode
- High input resistance and low input capacitance for low probe loading: 1 MΩ//3.5 pF between inputs
- Compatible with any 50Ω BNC input, powered by a 9V battery or USB cable (included)
- Ideal for high speed power measurements, digital differential buses and vehicle serial buses (CAN, LIN, Flexray)
The N2792A differential probe provides superior high-speed differential signal measurements required for today’s high-speed power measurements, vehicle bus measurements and high-speed digital system designs.
The N2792A differential probes offer 10:1 attenuation setting, allowing them to be used for a broad range of applications. The probe comes with a pair of alligator clips and hook tip clips for use with large and small components in tight places.
The differential probes has an input resistance of 1 MΩ and low input capacitance of 3.5 pF to minimize circuit loading. The N2792A probe is compatible with any oscilloscope with 50Ω BNC input. The probe can be powered by any USB port on scope or computer, or by internal batteries (1x 9V battery included with each probe).