- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Leakage Current Clamp Meter
- Model: 3283
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Explore our options for a Hioki 3283 Leakage Current Clamp Meter. With various sizes and selections, you are sure to find the perfect solution at TestEquity.
- S3 Part Number: 18667.1
Clamp-on Leakage Tester
- Easily monitor leakage current fluctuations
- Wide bandwidth, 5 Hz to 15 kHz (waveform output)
- High-sensitivity with a full scale of 10 mA (resolution: 10 µA)
- High-accuracy at ±1%
- True RMS measurement
- Analyzer functions, for filtering and output signals
- Supplied w/Carrying case, Strap, Manganese battery
- 3-Year Warranty
The Hioki 3283 series are leakage current handheld clamp meters with a 10mA to 200A range and 10 μA resolution. Model 3283 has output capabilities for advanced monitoring on recording equipment.
Easily monitor leak current fluctuationsBasic specifications
|AC Current||10.00m, 100.0m, 1.000, 10.00, 200.0 A, 5 ranges, (40Hz to 2kHz, True RMS), Basic accuracy: ±1.0% rdg. ±5 digits|
|Frequency measurement||30.0 Hz to 1000 Hz, 2 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.3% rdg. ±1 dgt.|
|Crest factor||2.5 and under (1.5 at 200 A range)|
|Filter function||Cut off frequency at filter ON: 180 Hz (-3dB)|
|Signal Output|| REC output for current: DC 1 V/f.s. (2 V/f.s. at only 200 A range), response time: less than 200 ms. |
MON output for current: AC 1 V/f.s. (2 V/f.s. at only 200 A range), 5 Hz to 15 kHz frequency band width (-3 dB)
Please see Data Sheet for complete specifications.