- Drill Down Description: Battery Tester
- Model: 3561
- Web Meta Description: Find the product you need with our Hioki 3561 Battery Tester. We proudly offer best-in-class customer service and will help you find the solutions you need for your business.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
High Precision Lab Battery Tester
- The Perfect Battery Tester for the Production Line
- High speed and reliable battery inspection
- High precision accuracy
- Choice of PC interfaces for full remote operation
- 1-Year Warranty
Ideal for High-Speed Production Lines
Simultaneous high-speed testing of the internal resistance and voltage of small secondary batteries.
The 3561 is a low-resistance meter employing the four-terminal AC method to measure the internal resistance (IR) of small secondary batteries while measuring battery voltage at the same time.Basic specifications
|Measurement ranges and Accuracy||300 milliOhm to 3 Ohm, 2 ranges, ±0.5 % rdg. ±5 dgt. |
20 V, ±0.01 % rdg. ±3 dgt. (Input impedance 1 milliOhm)
|Measurement current||10 mA (300 milliOhm range) to 1 mA (3 Ohm range)|
|Max. applied measurement voltage||±22 V DC rated input voltage |
±70 V DC maximum rated voltage above ground
|Four steps:||7 ms (Extra-FAST), 23 ms (FAST), |
83/69 ms (Medium), 258/251 ms (Slow)
|Displays||31,000 full digits (resistance), 19.9999 full digits (voltage), Fluorescent tube|
|Measurement method||Four-terminal AC (1 kHz) method|
Measurement leads are not included. Purchase the appropriate measurement lead for your application separately.