- Drill Down Description: Analog MultiMeter (VOM)
- Model: 3030-10
- Web Meta Description: Explore our options for a Hioki 3030-10 Analog MultiMeter (VOM). With various sizes and selections, you are sure to find the perfect solution at TestEquity.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- Drop proof design withstands dropping onto a concrete floor from a height of 1 meter
- LED check, Battery check function
- Temperature measurement support (with optional probes)
- Protected against transient voltages up to 250 V AC, preventing electric shock accidents before they can happen
- Supplied with 9207-30 Test lead, 9390 Case, Spare fuse
- 3-Year Warranty
Tough and Reliable MultiMeter
Rugged and easy to use, this meter can withstand a 1-meter drop onto a concrete floor. The 3030-10 has enhanced safety features and complies with a wide range of safety standards. HIOKI has long experience in the analog tester market, and now brings to it enhanced safety and usability.Basic specifications
|DC Voltage range||0.3 V (16.7 k-ohm/V), 3/12/30/120/300/600 V (20 k-ohm/V) |
Accuracy: ±2.5 % f.s. Max. rated voltage: 600 V
|AC Voltage range||12 V (9 k-ohm/V) Accuracy: ±4 % f.s. |
30/120/300/600 V (9 k-ohm/V) Accuracy: ±2.5 % f.s.
Average rectifier effective value Max. rated voltage: 600 V
|DC Current range||60 µA/30 m/300 mA (300 mV internal voltage drop) |
Accuracy: ±3 % f.s.
|Resistance range||0 to 3 k-ohm (center scale 30 ohm), R × 1, R × 10, R × 100, R × 1 k |
Accuracy: ±3 % of scale length
|Battery check||0.9 to 1.8 V, load resistance 10 ohm |
Accuracy: ±6 % f.s.
|Temperature scale||-20 to 150°C (Thermister Temperature Probe 9021-01 is necessary, sold separately), Accuracy: ±3 % of scale length|
Please see Data Sheet for complete specifications.