Keysight D9010MPLP Low Speed MIPI Protocol Decode/Trigger Software S Series
- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Low Speed MIPI Protocol Decode/Trigger Software, S Series
- Model: D9010MPLP
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Simplify the debugging of your design with the S-Series Protocol Applications from Keysight, including the D9010MPLP LowSpeed MIPI Protocol Decode/Trigger Software (RFFE, I3C, SPMI) available at Test
Keysight SKU -D9010MPLP/R-B5P-001-A/R-B6P-001-L
Keysight DD9010MPLP/R-B5P-001-A/R-B6P-001-L, LowSpeed MIPI Protocol Decode/Trigger Software (RFFE, I3C, SPMI), Node-locked perpetual license with 12 months KeysightCare software support
The S-Series Protocol Applications from Keysight allows you to simplify the debugging of your design with more than 19 protocol decoders available, and quickly move between physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker.
Key Features & Specifications
Protocol Decode and Trigger Benefits
- Set up your oscilloscope to show MIPI RFFE, I3C, and SMPI protocol decodes in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated software-based protocol-level triggers
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause
D9010MPLP Specific Capabilities
- Supports RFEE specification v1.10, v2.0, and v2.1
- Supports I3C SDR, HDR-DDR, and legacy I2C standard, fast, and fast+ modes
- Supports SPMI specification v1.0 and v2.0, as well as 8 GSID sets
MIPI RFFE Protocol Decode
The MIPI Alliance Specification for RF Front-End Control Interface (RFFE) was developed to offer a common and widespread method for controlling RF front-end devices. There are a variety of front-end devices, including Power Amplifiers (PA), Low-Noise Amplifiers (LNA), filters, switches, power management modules, antenna tuners and sensors. RFFE is mainly an RF front-end-dedicated control interface. RFFE supports point-to-multipoint connectivity RF front-end control. RFFE utilizes a relatively high bus clock frequency of 26 MHz, and by the introduction of time-accurate triggering mechanisms, allows control of timing-critical functions in multiple devices.
The RFFE protocol decoder enables faster and better development of wireless mobile products that employ the RFFE technology. The protocol analysis application lets teams quickly move from physical layer to protocol layer measurements and includes software-based triggering.
I3C and SMPI Protocol triggering and decode for Infiniium series oscilloscopes
One of many specifications defined by MIPI Alliance, I3C (Improved Inter Integrated Circuit) is an interface that improve upon I2C, and provides backward compatibility with legacy I2C devices. I3C is a two-wire, bi-directional serial bus, optimized for multiple sensor slave devices and controlled by only one I3C master device at a time. I3C supports higher speeds than I2C (12.5MHz), and supports several new high data rate (HDR) modes: HDR-DDR (Double Data Rate), HDR-TSL(Ternary Symbol Legacy) and HDR-TSL (Ternary Symbol for Pure bus). Keysight’s D9010MPLP protocol triggering and decode software application will help you see both the protocol information and waveform at the time with time-correlation between the waveform and protocol window so you can easily find issues on the protocol or physical layer.