- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Pressure Gauge
- Model: 700HTPK
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Portable, high-quality round pressure gauge calibrator for fast and accurate calibration test results.
- S3 Part Number: 20381.1
- Models ranging from 15 psi/1 bar to 10,000 psi/690 bar
- Accuracy to 0.05 % of full scale
- Bright backlit display for easy viewing of pressure measurements
- Rugged, durable design with protective holster
- CSA; Class 1, Div 2, Groups A-D rating
- ATEX: rating: II 3 G Ex nA IIB T6
- Combine with the 700PTPK or 700HTPK pump kits for a complete pressure testing solution for up to 600 psi with the PTP-1 pneumatic pump and up to 10,000 psi with the HTP-2 hydraulic pump
- Log up to 8493 pressure measurements to memory (requires 700G/TRACK software)
- Three-year warranty
The nine models in Fluke's 700G Series are precision pressure test gauges with pressure measurements ranging from 15 psi to 10,000 psi and 0.05% accuracy. This suite of pressure products are rugged and reliable, CSA and ATEX certified, NIST-calibrated, and have an easy to view back-lit display.
Accuracy: Positive pressure: ± 0.05 % FS | Vacuum: ± 0.1 % FS
700G/TRACK Logging Software
- Use with the 700G series gauges to perform real time data logging to a PC
- Download logging configurations to the 700G series gauges for a remote logging event
- Configure logging event reading rate, duration and measurement units
- Upload measuements logged remotely and display or export measurements
- Includes communication cable for connection to a PC
Includes: Multi-language Manual on CD, NIST traceable certificate of calibration, and 1/4″ NPT to 1/4″ ISO adapter.