- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Multi-Range Programmable DC Power Supply
- Model: 9205
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: B&K 9205 600 Watt Power Supply automatically recalculates voltage and current limits, providing max output power.
- S3 Part Number: 23661.1
9201, 9202, 9205, 9206, 9200 Series
- 200 W, 360 W, 600 W models*
- Multi-ranging operation
- High programming and readback resolution of 1 mV/0.1 mA
- Output timer function
- List mode programming
- Store and recall up to 72 instrument settings
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- Remote sense
- Overvoltage protection (OVP), overpower protection (OPP), overtemperature protection (OTP), and key-lock function
- NI-certified LabVIEW driver and softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation, and datalogging available
- Compact 19" half-rack form factor allows for side-by-side rack mounting of two units
- Three-year warranty
*Note: The power rating determines the maximum available current for a given voltage output. For example, the 9201 is rated as 60 V, 10 A, or 200 W, but you cannot get 60 V and 10 A simultaneously. The maximum current at 60 V is 3.33 A (60 V x 3.33 A = 200 W).
Replace several supplies on your bench or in your rack
Unlike conventional supplies with fixed output ratings, these multi-range power supplies automatically recalculate voltage and current limits for each setting, providing full output power in any Volt/Amp combination within the rated voltage and current limits.
Intuitive user interface
For benchtop applications, these 9200 Series power supplies provide a numerical keypad for direct data entry along with convenient cursors and analog style knobs to quickly make incremental voltage or current changes. System integrators benefit from the standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands. Alternatively, you can control the power supply, execute test sequences or log measurements using the provided PC software application. This software also integrates with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android, or Windows 8 compatible tablets or smartphones to remotely monitor select measurement indicators.
Traditional power supplies with rectangular output characteristics are only able to deliver maximum output power at one voltage/current point. The multi-ranging 9200 Series provides greater flexibility over traditional power supplies by extending operating areas. For example, the 9206 can operate at 150 V/4 A, 60 V/10 A, or any other point on the maximum power curve. These wide ranges of voltage and current allow you to replace multiple traditional power supplies on a bench or system rack.
|PC software is provided for front panel emulation.|
B&K 9200 Series Multi-Range Programmable DC Power Supplies
|Voltage||0-60 V||0-60 V||0-60 V||0-150 V|
|Current||0-10 A||0-15 A||0-25 A||0-10 A|
|Power||200 W||360 W||600 W||600 W|
Included: User manual, power cord, test report and certificate of calibration.
The B&K 9200 Series power supplies are suitable for a wide range of applications including production testing, R&D, electronic field service, and education.