- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Thermocouple Calibrator
- Model: 714B
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: The Fluke 714B is a highly accurate, easy-to-use single-function thermocouple temperature calibrator.
- S3 Part Number: 23698.1
FLUKE 714B EN
Highly accurate, easy-to-use single-function thermocouple temperature calibrator
- The 714B can measure and simulate (17) different thermocouple types and millivolts
- Measure 4 to 20 mA signals while simultaneously sourcing a temperature signal
- Hanging tool designed in and included with every unit
- Configurable 0% and 100% source settings for quick 25% linearity checks
- Linear ramp and 25% step auto ramp based on 0% and 100% settings
- Dual inputs and backlit display for easy interpretation of measurements
- Power down settings remembered at power up for easy restart of tests
- 1-year and 2-year specifications and traceable certification of calibration
The Fluke 714B Thermocouple Calibrator is a handheld, battery-operated instrument that measures and sources a variety of thermocouples. It also has an isolated channel to measure 4-20 mA.
The 714B supports 17 standard thermocouples, including types E, N, J, K, T, B, R, S, L, U, C, BP, XK, G, D, P, or M. See User's Manual for a summary of the ranges and characteristics of the supported thermocouples.
Includes: AC175 alligator clips (1 set), TL75 test leads (1 set), TC Cap for TC hole, Mini standard TC plugs (with 80cm TC wire), package (Including Type K), 4 AA alkaline batteries, Magnet Strap TPAK, 712B/714B Safety Sheet, and 714B Quick Reference Guide.