- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Portable Digital Oscilloscope
- Model: GDS-207
- Product Code: Instek
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: If you are searching for a Instek GDS-207 Portable Digital Oscilloscope, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- S3 Part Number: 25594.1
- 200, 100, 70 MHz Models, Two Input Channels
- Built-In 5,000 Counts DMM
- 1 GSa/s Maximum Sample Rate
- Maximum 1M Memory Depth Per Channel
- 7" 800 x 480 Full Touch Panel Capacitive LCD Multi-Point, Landscape and Portrait Display
- 30,000 Consecutive Waveform Records Logging Function, Replay Measurement Results Any Time
- Built-In Engineering Calculator, SMD Resistance Coding, Color Coding Info, and Attenuator Calculation Application Software
- Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery Power Management
- Optional Differential Probe to Achieve Isolation Effect
- 10" tall, only 3.3lbs
- Three-year warranty
New concept in compact digital oscilloscopes
The GDS-207, GDS-210, and GDS-220 Portable Digital Oscilloscopes, with two analog signal input channels, come with 70 MHz, 100 MHz, and 200 MHz bandwidth. The maximum sample rate per channel is 1 GSa/s and memory depth is 1 Mpts. These GDS-200 Series models have a 5,000 counts DMM which can simultaneously measure and monitor A.C. and D.C. voltage and current, and temperature. Trend plot over a long period of time allows you to effectively monitor standard DMM parameters while measuring basic circuit signals.
The GDS-200 Series handheld scopes feature a 7" capacitive full touch panel LCD which can be positioned in portrait and landscape display. And the recharging-battery design makes this series' models easy to operate for field operations.
The optional GDP-040D, 40 MHz dual-channel differential probe, can achieve equivalent isolation results for measurement systems under strict power and grounding environment. You can also easily apply the oscilloscope as a very convenient USB storage equipment to store waveform images and raw data. Additionally, the oscilloscope can be connected to smartphones to transmit recorded data.
Thoughtful designs through diversified application software
Advanced DMM function and GO/NO-GO template editing help conduct advanced diversified measurement functions. Additional features like an engineering calculator, attenuation calculation analysis, and resistance indication analysis complete the comprehensive technological integration.
The GDS-200 series are applicable in laboratories, R&D, large electric system tests, power product tests, motor tests, solar power battery inspection and repair, and maintenance personnel who are always on field assignments
Included: Quick Start Guide, user manual on CD, power cord, GTP-100A-100-4 100 MHz probe, GTP-200A-100-4 200 MHz probe, two (2) GTL-207 test leads, GSC-010 soft carrying case, GSC-011 soft carrying bag, GAP-001 AC-DC adapter and GWS-100 wrist strap.