- Drill Down Description: Signal Generator
- Model: SMC100AP31
- Web Meta Description: The SMC100A sets standards for attractively-priced signal generators. It has the smallest size and the best price/performance ratio in its class.
a href=inch/rohdeandschwarz-full-bench-high-valueinch onclick=inchvar trackerName = ga.getAll().get('name');ga(trackerName + '.send','event','Sub-Promo-ROH','Click','2021-May-10-roh
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- 9 KHz to 3.2 GHz
- Broad power spectrum
- Full set of standard features
- Flexibility through optional add-on features
- Easy replacement of legacy signal generators through remote control emulation
- High reliability overvoltage protection and electronic attenuator
- Space-saving operation due to small footprint
- Multiple language support
The SMC100A sets standards for attractively-priced signal generators. It has the smallest size and the best price/performance ratio in its class. It covers the frequency range from 9kHz to 3.2 GHz, typical output is greater than +17dBm. All important functions (AM/FM/?M/pulse modulation) are already integrated in the instrument. Due to its low SSB phase noise, low wideband noise and excellent nonharmonic suppression, the SMC100A is suitable for all applications that require spectrally pure signals. This ensures that the performance of the device under test is measured and not that of the test instrument.
The frequency stability is improved even further with the inclusion of the SMC-B1 reference oscillator. Excellent level accuracy and repeatability of the SMC100A (level error < 0.9 dB) provides users with reliable measurement results. Fast frequency and level setting permits the user to accelerate test sequences and in the end save time and money. In addition 3.2GHz bandwidth upgrade, this specially configured model includes the SMC-B1 reference oscillator option.