Fluke 67 Max Clinical Infrared Thermometer Non-Contact High-Accuracy Thermal Scanner Device
- Drill Down Description: Clinical Infrared Thermometer, Non-Contact, High-Accuracy, Thermal Scanner Device
- Model: 67 Max
- Web Meta Description: The Fluke 67 Max handheld non-contact thermometer is optimized for measuring human temperature and is available now.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Battery Life: 100 hours
- Compliant Specifications: IEC 60601-1: Pollution degree 2, IEC 60825-1: Class 2, ASTM E1965: 22 to 40.0 °C, IEC 80601-2-56: 34.0 °C to 43.0 °C
- Operating Temperature: 59 °F to 104 °F (15 °C to 40 °C)
- Power: AA Battery
- Resolution: Display 0.1 °F (0.1 °C)
- Size: 6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95 in (175 x 85 x 75 mm)
- Warranty: 3 Years
Adjustable Alarm Alerts the User When the Temperature Exceeds a Programmed Limit
- Non-contact thermal scanner device for measurement of human body temperature
- Offers small, lightweight form factor to slip in a coat pocket
- Rugged withstands a 6.5 foot (2 meter) drop
- Powered by a single, standard AA battery, 100 hour battery life
- Comes with a three-year warranty
- Clinical infrared thermometer: ± 0.5 °F from 71.6 °F to 109 °F (± 0.3 °C from 22 °C to 43 °C)
- Adjustable alarm visually alerts the user when the temperature exceeds a programmed limit
Body temperature results in seconds.
The Fluke 67 MAX Clinical Infrared Thermometer* is a handheld non-contact thermometer optimized for measuring human temperature (fever screening). The Fluke 67 MAX is accurate within +/- 0.5 °F over a measurement range of 71.6 °F to 109 °F (+/- 0.3 °C accuracy within range from 22 °C to 43 °C).
The Fluke 67 MAX has a built-in Body Mode, which adds an offset to account for the difference between surface skin temperature and core body temperature. The SCAN functionality allows the user to scan the forehead for the highest temperature to improve measurement repeatability, when compared to a single spot temperature measurement. This permits convenient forehead scans within seconds. The Fluke 67 MAX also has a fixed emissivity setting of 0.98, which is widely accepted as the most accurate setting for measuring human skin temperature. The Fluke 67 MAX has been tested to IEC standard 60601-1-2 for electromagnetic compatibility. This tool has been tested to remain accurate when near other electronic devices such as portable RF communication equipment (two-way radios).
The Fluke 67 MAX, with its small size and versatile features, is extremely easy to use. Plus, it’s rugged enough to take a 2-meter drop, helpful if you work in busy, crowded work areas. You can also easily clean the surface of the Fluke 67 MAX with disinfecting wipes.
- Non-contact infrared thermometer
- (1) AA Battery
- Registration card
- Statement of calibration
UPC Code: 195112001387
*The Fluke 67 MAX accuracy complies with and accuracy tested in accordance with ASTM E1965-98 and ISO 80601-2-56 standard but is not FDA 510(k) cleared or approved.