PIP 40-6411 ESD-Safe Assembly Gloves with PVC Dot Grip Small 12 Pair/Pkg
- ESD Safe: Yes
- Grip Surface: Dotted Palm
- Size: Small
- Description Price Table: ESD-Safe Assembly Gloves with PVC Dot Grip
- Drill Down Description: ESD-Safe Assembly Gloves with PVC Dot Grip, Small, 12 Pair/Pkg
- Material: Nylon, Carbon Fiber, PVC
- Model: 40-6411
- Package Quantity: 12 pairs/pkg.
- S3 Page Number Text: 243, 378, 398, 431
- S3 Product Index: 418-109
- Seamless knit gloves provide great dexterity
- Launderable and reusable without losing ESD properties
Reduce static build-up on gloves surface with a volume surface resistivity of 1.35 x 10¹¹ ohms/sq. Gloves are stretchable, lightweight, breathable and can be worn all day for improved performance in electronics assembly. Constructed with a carbon blended fiber with low lint nylon. 12 pairs per package.