PIP 40-6411 ESD-Safe Assembly Gloves with PVC Dot Grip Large 12 Pair/Pkg
- ESD Safe: Yes
- Grip Surface: Dotted Palm
- Size: Large
- Description Price Table: ESD-Safe Assembly Gloves with PVC Dot Grip
- Drill Down Description: ESD-Safe Assembly Gloves with PVC Dot Grip, Large, 12 Pair/Pkg
- Model: 40-6411
- Package Quantity: 12 pairs/pkg.
- S3 Page Number Text: 243, 378, 398, 431
- S3 Product Index: 418-110
- Thickness: Electrostatic dissipative (ESD) fiber yarns blended with low lint nylon which reduces static build-up on the glove surface for improved performance in electronics assembly.
- Seamless knit gloves provide great dexterity
- Launderable and reusable without losing ESD properties
Reduce static build-up on gloves surface with a volume surface resistivity of 1.35 x 10¹¹ ohms/sq. Gloves are stretchable, lightweight, breathable and can be worn all day for improved performance in electronics assembly. Constructed with a carbon blended fiber with low lint nylon. 12 pairs per package.