- Color: Pink
- Container Type: Bottle
- Container Volume: 8
- Flammable: No
- Material: Silicone
- Odor: Mild
- Temperature Range: 260
- Container Volume UOM: oz.
- Drill Down Description: High Temperature Temporary Solder Mask, 8 oz.
- Features: TempSeal (HumiSeal TS300) is a non-flammable, high temperature, temporary mask specially designed and formulated to be used on printed circuit boards that require masking during the conformal coating
- Model: TS-300
- Primary Keyword: Tempseal Masking
- Temperature Range UOM: °C
- Applies easily by applicator bottle, dispensing machines or brushing
- Keeps contact points and connections free of coating
- Will cure at room temperature in one hour or in 20 to 30 minutes at elevated temperatures
- Colour changes from pink to translucent red when cured
- Will not tarnish gold, copper and phosphor bronze
- Cured material is insoluble in water and organic solvents
- Easily removed by peeling - leaves no residue to interfere with subsequent operations
HumiSeal TS 300 is a non-flammable, high temperature, temporary mask designed for use on printed circuit boards that require masking during the conformal coating process. HumiSeal TS 300 effectively covers and protects parts and connections where coating is not desired, and can then be peeled away easily. HumiSeal TS 300 contains no ammonia and will not inhibit thermal cure of silicone conformal coatings. HumiSeal TS 300 can withstand limited exposure to temperatures as high as 260°C.
Cleanliness of the substrate is of extreme importance for successful application and masking of the conformal coating. Surfaces must be free of moisture, dirt, wax, grease, flux residues and all other contaminants. Contamination under the coating could cause problems that may lead to assembly failures.
Apply HumiSeal TS 300 at a thickness of 500-1000 microns to areas on a printed circuit board where coating is not desired. Cure HumiSeal TS 300 for one hour at room temperature, 30 minutes at 66°C, or 20 minutes at 82°C. HumiSeal TS 300 should be completely dry before applying a HumiSeal conformal coating.
Remove HumiSeal TS 300 from the completed board by gently peeling it away from the surface of the protected area.