Dow Corning RTV738 One-part RTV Electrical Silicone Rubber Sealant 10.1-fl oz (300-mL) cartridge
464-049 MFG #: RTV738
- Application: Bonding and sealing corrosion-sensitive electrical and electronic equipment.
- Color: White
- Container Size: 10.1
- Container Type: Cartridge
- Container Size UOM: fl. oz.
- Drill Down Description: One-part RTV Electrical Silicone Rubber Sealant, 10.1-fl oz (300-mL) cartridge
- Model: RTV738
- A noncorrosive cure mechanism that produces no exothermic heat or corrosive by-products; can be used in corrosion-sensitive electrical and electronic equipment (on copper and other sensitive metals) with no adverse effect; can be used in work areas where sealant curing odors would be objectionable
- Easy handling with no mixing, heating, or solvent hazards; easy repair by cutting away old material and replacing with fresh material
- Good dielectric properties
- Continuous use range from -80 to 356°F (-62 to 180°C)
- Complies with the noncorrosive requirements of MIL-A-46146 Type I
Dow Corning 738 Electrical Sealant is a one-component, ready-to-use, nonslumping silicone material that reacts with moisture in the air to cure to a tough, rubbery solid.