- Container Type: Bottle
- Container Volume: 1
- Application: Stencil / Misprint Assembly Cleaning...rosin, water-soluble and no-clean solder paste and flux residues, epoxies and uncured SMD adhesives. Miscellaneous: white residues, marking inks, ionic contamina
- Container Volume UOM: gal.
- Drill Down Description: BSC-10A Electronics Cleaner, 1 Gallon
- Features: Excellent solvency, Exceptional polarity, Fast dry time, Low surface residue, Replaces toxic substances, Soil loading properties
- Model: GA6BSC
- Use: Manual cleaning: brush, wipe or spray. Immersion cleaning: add at full concentration to wash tank reservoir. Suitable for use in appropriately designed non-aqueous equipment. Ultrasonics or heat is no
Benchtop Defluxing and Stencil/Misprint Cleaning
BSC-10A Electronics Cleaner (BSC) effectively removes reflowed lead and lead-free paste residues, all types of flux residues, solder pastes, uncured SMD adhesives, silicone and acrylic conformal coatings and baked-on flux residues. It is a drop-in replacement for Bioact SC-10 and a suitable alternative to isopropyl alcohol (IPA), hydrocarbons, hydrofluoroethers (HFEs), hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), HCFC-141b and HCFC-225.