- Designed for intermittent handling of dry hot objects up to 200°C / 400°F
- Provides resistance to cuts and abrasion
- Enhances grip on dry and oily surfaces
- Comfortable & flexible: sweat absorbent nonwoven felt inner liner
- Two-piece construction eliminates outseams for better finger comfort, dexterity and flexibility
- Bonded nitrile coating protects against snags, punctures, abrasions and cuts
Protection and comfort in moderate heat applications. Non-woven felt insulation and full-length heat barrier protect the worker, while two-piece construction eliminates outseams to provide better finger comfort, dexterity, and flexibility. These gloves feature an exclusive bonded nitrile coating helps protect against snags, punctures, abrasions, and cuts, while also enhancing dry grip. Designed to handle intermittent handling of hot cores, castings, and controls up to 400° F, not as a replacement for silicate gloves.