- Why Use Sn995 Cobalt-Doped Pb-Free Soldering Alloy?
- Low cost alternative to SAC305, with additional benefits
- Addition of cobalt greatly improves the performance of SnCu alloys
- Cobalt is a more effective dopant than nickel
- Produces shinier and smoother joints than SAC305 or SnCu alloys
- Drastically reduces dross
- Does not require the addition of dopants such as germanium
- Can be added directly to other SnCu solder pots without dumping the pot
Indium Corporation Lead-Free Bar Solder has extremely low impurity levels, exceeding industry specifications to ensure the best performance every time.