- Dual outputs, 0 to 35 V, 0 to 4 A, 280 W
- Mixed mode with linear final regulation
- Independent digital voltage and current meters for each output with 4-digit resolution
- Switchable local or remote sensing
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Compact design uses less bench space
- Silent fan-free cooling
- DC output switch enables voltage/current setup without the load connected
- Safety terminals accept fixed shroud 4mm plugs plus forks and wires
- Three-year warranty
Dual Outputs, Fan-less Convection Cooling
The EX354RD has two independent and isolated outputs each with a 0 to 35V, 0 to 4A capability and its own on-off switch. The outputs can be wired in either series or parallel to provide voltages up to 70 volts or currents up to 8 amps. All outputs are intrinsically short circuit proof, and are protected against external voltages and reverse currents.
The EX354RD incorporates separate voltage and current meters on each mail output with a fixed 10mV resolution, which avoids reading misinterpretation.
Each main output on the EX354RD incorporates remote sense terminals that can easily switch to enable/disable.
DC Output Switches
Each main output has an on/off switch that enables voltage and current settings to be viewed before the load is connected; and allows multiple outputs to be individually-controlled.
Constant Voltage or Constant Current
Each of EX354RD's main outputs can operate in constant voltage or constant current mode with automatic crossover and mode indication. Course and fine voltage controls are provided. The current control is logarithmic, enabling low current levels to be set accurately.
Safety Binding-post Terminals
The EX354RD is fitted with TTi-designed output terminals that accept a 4mm safety plug with rigid insulating sleeve. These terminals also accept fork connectors or bare wires, giving maximum connection flexibility.
|EX–R Model||Outputs||Voltage||Current||Power||Aux. Outputs|
|EX1810R||1||0 – 18 V||0 – 10 A||180 W||–|
|EX355R||1||0 – 35 V||0 – 5 A||175 W||–|
|EX2020R||1||0 – 20 V||0 – 20 A||400 W||–|
|EX4210R||1||0 – 42 V||0 – 10 A||420 W||–|
|EX354RD||2||0 – 35 V||0 – 4 A||280 W||–|
|EX354RT||3||0 – 35 V||0 – 4 A||305 W||1.5 – 5 V @ 5 A|
|EX752M||2*||0 – 75 V||0 – 2 A||300 W|
* or single–output of 75 V, 4 A – or 150 V, 2 A.