Frequency range of 1MHz to 1300MHz or 2700MHz 4.3" color TFT touch-screen display True handheld format weighing only 560 grams More than 8 hours operation from a charge Integrated bench stand, screen protector and sun shield Span from 270 kHz to 1299 MHz or 2699 MHz Zero span AM/FM demodulation with built-in speaker Twin markers with peak find and peak track modes Auto-find function sets parameters for largest signal Live, View and Reference traces in contrasting colors Trace averaging and peak hold modes RBWs from 1MHz down to 15kHz Noise floor down to -96dBm typical User named file storage for traces, images and set-ups Up to 1.8GB of internal memory for file storage Supports direct USB connection to PC for file transfer Supports external USB Flash drives Instant On (first sweep <2 seconds after switch-on)
The PSA1302 and PSA2702 are true handheld spectrum analyzers that incorporate a large color screen. They are fully integrated instruments incorporating extended features with an intuitive user interface.
Option U01 adds:
- Data logging of peak values, complete traces or screen images from timer, external trigger or limits comparator
- Limit lines and limit patterns with limits comparator
- Sweep triggering from external trigger or limits comparator
- Compensation tables, fixed offsets and 75W compensation
- Capability to show screen contents on a PC