- Frequency: PSA3605: 10 MHz to 3.6 GHz, PSA6005: 10 MHz to 6.0 GHz
- Resolution bandwidths from 300 Hz to 10 MHz (1:3:10)
- <-120 dBm noise floor at -40 dBm ref. level and 10 kHz RBW
- Measurement in dBm or dBμV, mV or μW
- Zero span mode with AM and FM audio demodulation
- Trace modes of normal, peak hold and trace average
- 4.3" TFT touch screen
- Live, View and Reference traces in contrasting colors
- Twin markers with readout of absolute & difference values
- Smart marker movement with selectable peak tracking
- Frequency counter with down to 10 Hz resolution
- Frequency presets and independent state storage
- USB interfaces for Flash drives and PC connection
- Comprehensive status and context sensitive help screens
- Unlimited storage for waveforms, set-ups and screens
- Auto-find automatically sets sweep parameters for highest signal
- Three-year warranty
|USC versions include firmware upgrade, travel case, telescopic antenna and car charger.|
Bench-top performance, handheld convenience
PSA3605 and PSA6005 RF spectrum analyzers have capabilities up to 6 GHz, and combine small size with light weight for true portability.
Unlimited data storage
With nearly 2 GB of internal memory, the PSA3605 and PSA6005 can store thousands of waveforms, instrument set-ups, or complete screen images. With option U02 installed, they can also log tens of thousands of results and make use of compensation tables and limit patterns. All files can be saved with either default file names or with user defined names using the alpha-numeric keypad. USB Flash drives can be used to copy and backup data, or transfer it to a PC for analysis. Alternatively a USB device interface is included for direct connection to a PC for file transfer.
Data export and transfer
USB device and host connectors are provided enabling the PSA3605 and PSA6005 to linked directly to a PC for file transfer, and for the connection of USB Flash drives for data transfer or storage. Trace files have a standard comma separated value (.csv) format which can be imported into other applications such as Excel or MathCad. Screen images are stored as standard bitmaps that can be manipulated and printed using a PC as well as being recalled to the PSA screen.
Included: universal voltage adapter/charger, USB connection lead, spare stylus, BNC converter for trigger input, multi-language short guide, user's manual, and PDF manuals and support software on CD.