Perform easy spot checks of electrical systems with a tool that is easy to always have with you.
- True-RMS for noisy environments provides accuracy and dependability
- AC & DC current to 300 A (10mA resolution)
- Low pass filter for variable frequency drives
- Inrush current for motor start-up monitoring
- Non-contact voltage detection (NCV)
- Jaw opening to 1 in (25 mm)
- Pocket-sized, 5.8" height
- DCA zero and data hold
- Auto power off
- Large LCD backlit display
- Safety Rated CAT III 600 V
Convenience Without Compromise Small size doesnâ€™t mean small features. The Amprobe AMP-25 Mini-Clamp is pocket-sized, enabling quick and easy spot checks of electrical systems. With its rugged construction and CAT III 600V rating, the AMP-25 is a must-have professional troubleshooting tool for commercial electricians and electrical contractors.
The AMP-25 is designed to measure AC/DC load current and inrush current for motors. Essential features like True-RMS, non-contact voltage and low pass filter make this clamp stand tall next to clamps twice its size. With the AMP-25, you never have to sacrifice performance for size.
AMP-25 is well-suited for troubleshooting electrical systems, measuring AC/DC load current, inrush current in motors, low pass filter for variable frequency drives, and on-contact voltage detection.
Included with AMP-25: Carrying case, two 1.5 V LR44 batteries (installed) and user manual.