Advanced Wire Tracing Technology
- R-4000 Receiver, T-4000-A Transmitter, soft case, accessories
- Locates and traces energized and de-energized wires in walls, floors, plastic conduit, cable shields and computer cables, without interrupting power
- Includes one universal transmitter that automatically switches to work with either energized or de-energized systems
- Receiver is not position-sensitive so doesn't require rotation for accurate readings
- Pinpoints shorts, breakers, neutrals, broken wires, and ground lines
- Does not interfere with sensitive electronic equipment, such as in hospitals and data centers
- Offers precise sensitivity adjustment
- Get accurate readings without rotating the unit — receiver is not position sensitive
The Amprobe AT-4001-A wire tracer combines innovative technology and features to make wire tracing easy, fast, and precise.
Use this electrical wire tracer for finding wires in walls, tracing energized wires and locating breakers without interrupting power. You can also use it to find energized and de-energized wires, including broken and disconnected wires, and pinpoint shorts and ground faults.
Includes SV-1000 soft carrying case, R-4000 receiver, T-4000-A transmitter, C2901 110V pigtail/banana-plug cord set, C2902 alligator clips/banana plug cord set, MTL-G grounding test lead 25' (7.6m), alligator clip for ground lead VRC-320, required batteries, and user's manual.