- Measures ac and dc voltage, resistance, continuity w/ beeper, capacitance and frequency
- Fully autoranging with 7 measurement functions and 27 ranges
- Large oversize digital display with measurement results and the unit icon
- Data Hold freezes measurement value on
- Average sensing
- Power consumption (typical) 2 mA
- Automatic Power Off , timing Idle for 30 minutes
- APO consumption (typical) 2.2 μA
- EMC Meets EN61326
- Battery installed, and User’s manual
- Audible Continuity Tester Open circuit voltage 0.4 V dc typical
- Diode Tester Test current (typical) 0.25 mA
- Diode Tester Open circuit voltage 1.6 V dc
This shirt-pocket sized meter is only 3/8" thick and weighs less than 3 oz. With full functionality offering ac and dc voltage to 600 V, resistance to 40 Megohm, capacitance to 3000 μF, frequency to 1 MHz, continuity w/beeper, and diode test.
Fully autoranging, this meter offers seven different measurement functions with 27 full ranges of measurement. The digital display is oversized with large digits and annunciators. In spite of its size, this meter is fully safety rated to CAT III 300 V, CAT II 600 V and is UL listed. No other meter offers this small size with such performance and high safety ratings.