- Momentary switch type relay (3 wire)
- Switches AC power ON and OFF using low voltage control circuit
- Built in transformer, no step down transformers necessary
- Single relay can be controlled by multiple switches and multiple relays can be controlled by single switch
- Light #22 cable can be used to control relay instead of Romex or armored cable – significant time and cost savings
- AC Voltage from 105 to 125V
- AC Current up to 6.5A (1/4 HP max. motor load at 120V)
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Safe control switching: 10VDC max. and 10 milliamps max.
Each Remcon relay, unlike any other low voltage relay, has a built-in transformer for unit control. Each relay in the system operates independently from and has no effect upon other relays. You can economically install as little as one relay and operate it with as many switches as is desired.