- Measures rotational and surface speed
- Built-in memory
- Digital Display
- Auto power off function
- Easy to select units and mode functions
- Contact and non-contact measurement
- Select rpm using infrared beam or adapter: m/min, m/sec, ft/min, ft/sec, in/min, m, ft, and in.
- Includes 6 Adapters, Carrying Case, Reflective Tapes Batteries and User Manual
Combo Tachometer Contact and Non-Contact
The Amprobe TACH20 hand-held tachometer accurately measures rotational or surface speed as well as length. It comes with a large LCD display that allows the user to easily read the measurement. It also has a built in memory function that permits automatic storage of maximum, minimum, average values plus the last measurement displayed.
The TACH20 is supplied with all the necessary accessories designed with optimal mechanical stability to ensure accurate, reliable, and repeatable measurements. In addition to the mechanical adapter that accepts a variety of tips, as well as the surface speed wheel for contact rpm measurement, the TACH20 can perform non-contact measurement by using the infrared beam function.