- 2.0 MHz to 4.0 GHz Cable & Antenna Analyzer
- 50 MHz to 4.0 GHz Power Meter
- Impact, dust, and splash resistant
- More than 8 hours of continuous battery operation
- Standard built-in InstaCal™ module and Power Meter
- FlexCal™ maintains calibration with frequency changes
- Familiar S331D-like Classic Mode and S331E-like Advanced Mode
- Built-in one button Help function
- 800x480 7” TFT touch screen display and multiple USB ports
- Internally store >1000 files with fast preview of stored traces
- Industry standard *.dat format compatible with Line Sweep Tools (LST) and HHST
- New! SweepMasters DIRECT online trace delivery service
- One-year warranty
Optimized for field use, Easy to use, Efficient sweep management
The S331L replaces the S331D, and is a high-value and rugged handheld cable and antenna analyzer. Utilizing the latest advancements in technology, the S331L has been optimized for field conditions, is easy to use, and has efficient sweep management capabilities.
The S331L delivers an entire workday of battery operating time, the most ever offered in a handheld cable and antenna analyzer. With its large outdoor viewable 7" TFT touch screen display, new intuitive GUI, and classic mode that mimic the S331D basic measurement flow, the S331L is very easy to use, and can significantly increase your efficiency in the field.
The Site Master S331L is an all inclusive 1-port cable and antenna analyzer covering the 2 MHz to 4 GHz range, with a built-in InstaCal™ module and a built-in power meter.
All Connectors have splash-proof covers and are conveniently located on the top panel, leaving the sides clear for handheld use.
- Return Loss
- Cable Loss
- Distance-to-Fault Return Loss
- Distance-to-Fault VSWR
- RF Power (50 MHz to 4 GHz)
Includes: Documentation Disc, Anritsu Tool Box with Line Sweep Tools (LST) DVD Disc, User's Guide and Data Sheet, Soft Carrying Case, Stylus with coiled tether, Torque Multiplier N(m), AC-DC Adapter, 12V automobile cigarette lighter adapter, and USB Cable.