Cable and Antenna Analyzer Highlights
- 2 MHz to 4 GHz
- Measurements: Return Loss, VSWR, Cable Loss, Distance-To-Fault, Phase
- 2-port Transmission Measurement: High/Low Power
- Sweep Speed: 1 msec/data point, typical
- Display : Single or Dual Measurement Touchscreen
- Calibration: OSL, InstaCal, and FlexCal
- Bias Tee: 32 V internal
Spectrum and Interference Analyzer Highlights
- 100 kHz to 4 GHz
- Measurements: Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, C/I, Spectral Emission Mask
- Interference Analyzer: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI, Signal ID
- Dynamic Range: > 95 dB in 10 Hz RBW
- DANL: -152 dBm in 10 Hz RBW
- Phase Noise: -100 dBc/Hz max @ 10 kHz offset at 1 GHz
- Frequency Accuracy: < ±50 ppb with GPS On
To keep up in today's rapidly evolving wireless communications market, you need tools that enable you to efficiently maintain legacy networks in addition to the new 3G and 4G networks now being installed. And as the market continues to expand, you're being required to service more base stations than ever before. This means completing sweeps quickly, performing calibrations instantly, and implementing fast trace naming while in the field.
The S332E Site Master does all this by combining a cable and antenna analyzer with a spectrum analyzer into a single integrated device while delivering the ease of use, rich functionality, and best-in-class price/performance you've come to expect from Anritsu. Designed to handle the most punishing field conditions, the S332E Site Master integrated cable and antenna analyzer and spectrum analyzer dramatically enhances your productivity and transforms the traditional fix-after-failure maintenance model to one that allows you to identify and address minor problems before they become major ones.
Includes data analysis software, soft carrying case, rechargeable/field-replaceable battery, AC/DC power supply, 12V automobile cigarette lighter adapter and users guide.