- Triple Output, 0-32 V/0-3 A (x2), 5 V/3 A
- Independent control of Voltage and Current for variable output
- CV/CC operation
- Separate 3 digit displays for voltage (Green) and current (Red) for both variable outputs
- LED indication for CV (Green) and CC (Red) modes
- Overload indication LED for Fixed output
- Series tracking and parallel mode operation for Triple output unit
- Output terminals are banana style (not binding posts)
- Three Year Warranty
Model 1672 is a Quad Display 3-Digit, Triple Output Regulated DC Power Supply. This bench top unit provides the accuracy of quad 3-digit LED resolution, two variable voltage outputs of 0 to 32 VDC at 0 to 3A and one fixed 5 VDC @ 3A output.
BK Precision 1672 offers exceptional performance and is an ideal supply for Educational, Service and Maintenance, Manufacturing applications.
Model 1672 provides the user with many unique and useful features not normally found in a triple output power at this low price. Model 1672 features four large, easy-to-read front-panel-mounted 3-digit LED displays - one set reading volts and amps of the "B" supply, the other set reads volts and amps of the "A" supply. The unit has a unique variable tracking, B track A at 5% to 100% capability.The voltage meter resolution is 0.00 to 99.9, the amperage meter resolution is 0.00 to 9.99, and all meters offer an accuracy of +(0.1% rdg + 3 digit). Other front panel indicators and controls include an OFF/ON power switch, a Power LED, Overload Indicator Light, Voltage Adjustment Knob, and adjustable current limit controls.