1-30V, 30A Switching DC Power Supply
- 1-30V, 30A, 900 W
- Lightweight and compact
- Dual 3-digit LED displays
- Remote sense terminal
- Analog remote control via external voltage source or variable resistor
- Current fold back circuitry with illuminated indicator prevents overloading the power supply
- Overtemperature protection circuitry
- Overvoltage protection
- Includes: Power cord, instruction manual, remote control connector
- Front panel auxiliary output
- 1-Year warranty
Remote Control and Remote Sensing
B&K Precision 1694 switching mode 900 watt DC power supply provides high current output in a lightweight and compact package. It is suitable for a variety of uses, especially for powering DC operated mobile radio equipment on the bench. Voltage output is variable from 1V to 30V at 30A continuous operation. In addition, a remote sensing terminal is available for use to compensate for voltage drop across load leads.
The output voltage level can also be externally controlled via an analog remote control terminal. Bright red and green LED displays provide for an accurate and highly readable indicator of settings.
Rear panel, showing high current output terminals,
sense terminals, and remote control connector (mating cable supplied).
|Outputs / Model||1693||1694|
|Variable Output Voltage||1 - 15 V||1 - 30 V|
|Output Current||60 A||30 A|