- Input A/B: 0.1 Hz to 100 MHz; Input C: 80 MHz to 2.4 GHz
- 1 PPM Time base stability with Temperature Controlled Oscillator
- Trigger function
- Frequency ratio measurement function
- Time interval measurement function
- Period, Totalize
- External frequency standard input
- Bright LED display
- Attenuator, Low pass filter
- Line filter
- RS-232C Interface
- 1 Year Warranty
The B&K 1823A is a reciprocal 2.4GHz universal frequency counter that is microprocessor controlled. The LED display can provide eight digits of resolution using the internal 10S gate time. The high accuracy, sensitivity and versatility of this counter make it an extremely valuable instrument to scientists, engineers, experimenters and communications technicians.
Includes user's manual, BNC cable, power cord, spare fuse.