- 0.1 Hz to 100 MHz / 80 MHz to 3.5 GHz
- Bright 9-digit LED display
- Period mode for accurate low frequency measurement
- Totalize mode permits counting of individual events
- Accurate TCO (Temperature Compensated Oscillator) timebase
- RS-232C Interface
- 1 Year Warranty
The B&K Model 1856D provides versatility and reliability for a broad range of laboratory and service applications to 3.5 GHz. This reciprocal Frequency Counter is a microprocessor-controlled instrument for frequency measurement. Due to uniquely developed LSI circuitry in an expanding/reciprocal system, high accuracy with 9-digit resolution is achieved with a one second gate time. It covers a frequency range of from 0.1 Hz to 3.5 GHz based on a 10 MHz TCO (Temperature Controlled Oscillator).